yes he is! congrats!!
You two are so cute, i love his hair like that. It will be cute for the wedding....hello in 2 weeks!!!
ow ow!!! that was brave to make such a change right before the wedding!
Wow - he looks GREAT without hair! Very... manly. ;)Isn't someone having a birthday today? If so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!?
Hey Brenda, I just noticed that it was your birthday today!! I hope you had a good one--and welcome to your 30th year!! Love ya'!
you know we are big fans of bald guys around here... nice work!
happy belated birthday, brenda!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
yes he is! congrats!!
ReplyDeleteYou two are so cute, i love his hair like that. It will be cute for the wedding....hello in 2 weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteow ow!!! that was brave to make such a change right before the wedding!
ReplyDeleteWow - he looks GREAT without hair! Very... manly. ;)
ReplyDeleteIsn't someone having a birthday today? If so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!?
Hey Brenda, I just noticed that it was your birthday today!! I hope you had a good one--and welcome to your 30th year!! Love ya'!
ReplyDeleteyou know we are big fans of bald guys around here... nice work!
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday, brenda!!
ReplyDelete