Two of my co-workers just love to mock me about how frugle I tend to be. But just for the record, I am frugal not cheap. Let me explain the difference:
• Being cheap - You are unwilling to spend money on anything. Even stuff you need. You go out of your way to save money, even when it might not be a great idea.
• Being frugal - You don’t waste money. You spend it on things you need, and save it on things you don’t.
My dad taught me well. He is frugal. One of my passions is reading blogs and such about frugality. Here is one I just read today and thought it had some great points: Frugal Blog
Brenda as I read that i was wishng i was more like you but i like to spend money. I go shopping often...i am more like mom. I will try to be more cheap like you...i mean frugle:)
ReplyDelete