5 Things I am going to do tomorrow
1. Go to work and write some code, and maybe go to a meeting too.
2. Eat, of course.
3. I think I'm gonna try getting a mystic tan. My sister Kathy says I should...so I'm gonna just try it out. I know, doesn't sound like me.
4. Make a little video of wedding pix so I can post it on here
5. Hang out with Don
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. cereal
2. bunny tracks ice cream
3. avacados
4. anything Don cooks
5. did i say ice cream?
5 Places I have lived
1. Cincinnati, Ohio
2. Brighton, Michigan
3. Guadalajara, Mexico
4. Logan, Utah
5. Phoenix, Arizona
5 Jobs I have had
1. O'Connors Deli
2. Computer Lab - Ricks College
3. Medical Supply place - assembly line crap
4. McNamara - my first "real" job
5. Ping Golf
What would I do if I were suddenly a Billionaire?
Pay my house off...and then rent it out...cuz I'd go buy a new house. Share some with my family. I would stop working and start doing things I enjoy more...like more exercising, reading, visit family, shop, volunteer for CPS, and start having kids.
Now I tag Kathy and Cori :)
I loved this... and yes, ice cream will always be found in my freezer too!
ReplyDeleteMy ice cream is usually eaten up right away by Ryan. I'm jealous your husband cooks though--something other than frozen pizza--hee hee! Thanks for reading my blog! My life is an open book on here and it's nice to know a good friend is reading!! Miss ya', Brenda!
ReplyDelete