The other day I came home around 9pm from a meeting. I walked in the garage door and it smelled like Pinesol. I looked at the kitchen and the chairs had been moved...so I was like, wow, Don mopped the floor! And then I walked back to our bedroom and this is what I saw...

Don always cooks, cleans, checks the mail, takes out the trash, and does everything. Maybe it's just cuz we are newlyweds, but I doubt it. He's such a great guy!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat's great! David's good at some of that stuff, but really I do most of it. Good find!
ReplyDeletehe's a keeper brenda, I hate doing showers!
ReplyDeleteYeah, he's a keeper:) Count your blessings:) Scott is pretty good at outised stuff, but scrubbing showers...no way! Brenda...don't get too spoiled:)
ReplyDeleteWow, what do you do to get him to do that? You must be a great wife! Maybe telling jeremy that Don does that he might feel a little competition and do it...worth a try huh! Tell Don he is great everyday and he will keep being great!
ReplyDeleteJosh helps a ton too. I couldn't believe it when we first got married. I kept thinking it was going to wear off...nope...case in point...last night he folded all the laundry and cleaned the shower. Sometimes I feel guilty...like he's picking up what I should have been doing, but he reminds me that we are a team. It's not like I'm sitting around on my behind all day, so he can help with some of those things. I have to figure out how to teach our boys to do that too. I love it! I'm so glad you got Don!
ReplyDelete