Cori and I with Preston and Mallory...

Cori with Tanner, Logan, and Preston (like his butt crack lol)
Cori always had the kids. She is SO much better with kids than I am!
Mallory, Cori, and I. Mallory loves kisses.
The whole family. I can't even imagine. Tanner and Logan are SO witty. How do 3-year-olds get so witty?! I think it's cuz my sister reads to them ALL the time.
Cori and I went to Cedar Point (best amusement park EVER) in Ohio. This was a picture after a super fun water ride.
Look where we found Tanner in Logan lol
If you wanna see the rest of the pictures, get a FaceBook(www.facebook.com) account and they're all on there :)
Wow how does she do it? i am having a hard time with just one! How are things going with you?
ReplyDeleteOh it looks like you guys had a blast...wish I was there! I bet it was a big help. Did you start to work at home this week? Is that why you have time to blog:) love you B!
ReplyDeleteLove Cedar Point...but I NEVER go on the water rides:) did you go on that speed racer one where it basically goes straightup and straight down?? freaky!
ReplyDeleteHey, I was in Michigan the same time!! Too bad we didn't connect. We'll have to plan to meet next time. I'm glad you had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteYour sisters family is so cute!!! Hey! I'm going private because I just received my first "crazy" person response. Please send me your email address so that I can add you to my permission list! engkins@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteYou and Cori could totally be sisters. What a fun trip.
ReplyDeleteHA HA! LOVE the kids in the washer. That's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteNothing better then a little crack in the park! Poor Preston!
ReplyDelete