Saturday, July 26, 2008

i was attacked!

So, on Friday night I was sitting on my couch watching Dateline. Don was in the bedroom folding clothes. LOL. Then I hear I start hearing little sounds at my door. I first was thinking it was just the wind, but then I saw a shadow. I got SUPER scared! So, then I walked around to the kitchen and looked out the window. I saw some of the Young Women in my ward and stake (Elizabeth, Jill, Ande, Kera, and I don't know who else. They covered my house in sticky notes and glow-in-the dark bracelets. It was SOOOO cute! Here are some pix I took...










So cute huh?!

7 comments:

  1. just proves you're the best YW pres ever! and I love that don was folding the laundry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you know you are loved. I hope everything is going good in YW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so fun they did that!! They must love you alot! Whats your pass word?? I want to give you another bloglift:) I love you Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is darling. we have been home from the hospital for almost a week. sorry that i never got back to you about the hospital, i would have loved a visitor!! email me and we can get together. durslynd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glow braceletts that you put on the bush in my front yard are still there! ha ha... Ande also tp'd my bishops home with THIRTY rolls of TP, lots of paper plates and forks. Luckily both you and he like it and didn't get upset.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.