Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh--that's a scream of excitement for you guys! Yay! Congratutions! And now I'm really excited to read the future postings on your blog!!
Yay!!!! Now I can tell people!!! I'm guessing this blog will see alot more action now they you're pregnant. I want to see monthly tummy updates as well as nursery pictures, baby shower pics, and everything else!! I am sooooo excited for you!!!
What have you guys been doing? Looks like when we move to AZ we will have to share the nursery with Jr. Hatch:) PLease blog blog blog about EVERYTHING. i hate that we live so far away. I want to hear about your appointments etc! I can't wait til you HATCH!!! and Keagan has a new cousin!!!
Awww! I am so excited for you! Some people it happens really fast for and others it takes a while. You never know what group your in until your in the situation. Does it seem real, yet? Sometimes I look at Luke and still can't believe he is here with us. You better keep us updated.
Way to go! Can't wait for photos and details about the pregnancy. Thanks again for hosting us....we loved it and it was good to see you again. Love ya,
Brenda that's so great!!! I'm excited for you guys, congratulations! I didn't know you had a blog, but I'm going to add it to mine. Ours is private but I'll send you an invite in case you want to read it (this is steph brown by the way but the invite will come from "Hock Family"). Congrats!
so so exciting! congrats to both of you!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I kept it in for so long lol. now i can tell EVERYONE....
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaaaaaahhhhh--that's a scream of excitement for you guys! Yay! Congratutions! And now I'm really excited to read the future postings on your blog!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa!!! You 'did' it! Congrats!~!!!!
ReplyDeleteAh, horray for cruises! Found your blog through some of the other sisters in R.S. Congrats! Hope you are feeling well and off to a good start.
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! Now I can tell people!!! I'm guessing this blog will see alot more action now they you're pregnant. I want to see monthly tummy updates as well as nursery pictures, baby shower pics, and everything else!! I am sooooo excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Brenda! Oh, and Don. I guess Don really did win that sexy hairy husband contest afterall. Way cool prize.
ReplyDeletegotta love the birds and the bees:) I'm so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat have you guys been doing? Looks like when we move to AZ we will have to share the nursery with Jr. Hatch:) PLease blog blog blog about EVERYTHING. i hate that we live so far away. I want to hear about your appointments etc! I can't wait til you HATCH!!! and Keagan has a new cousin!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww! I am so excited for you! Some people it happens really fast for and others it takes a while. You never know what group your in until your in the situation. Does it seem real, yet? Sometimes I look at Luke and still can't believe he is here with us. You better keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!
ReplyDeleteYaaay!!! So excited. Can't wait to hear all the details, and experiences. Must post all! WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, that is great. Yea
ReplyDeletecongrats! how exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! How exciting! And don't even give me that crap about "your age" I gotcha beat!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! Can't wait for photos and details about the pregnancy. Thanks again for hosting us....we loved it and it was good to see you again. Love ya,
ReplyDeleteSarah
So Happy for you! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHURRAY! That is super news! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteBrenda that's so great!!! I'm excited for you guys, congratulations! I didn't know you had a blog, but I'm going to add it to mine. Ours is private but I'll send you an invite in case you want to read it (this is steph brown by the way but the invite will come from "Hock Family"). Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOH MY WORD - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's a no fail plan - 2 go on vacation, 3 come back! Can't wait for the updates!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck Brenda!!! LOL No really, this is great news! Congrats to the both of ya!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope you are feeling okay. :) I'm very excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that's great! I'm so excited for you! Motherhood is the best!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! I am very happy for you! And what do you mean "at your age"?! You are too funny. I can't wait to watch the progress!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Brenda! I can't wait to see all the updates. Next time you come to Utah, let's play.
ReplyDeleteWow, I just found out! Congrats!
ReplyDelete