Shhhhh.... This is Brenda's sister, Kathy. I remembered her password from a while back so I thought I would surprise her and have everyone leave her a happy birthday comment for her big day! I love you Brenda!!! Happy Birthday! Like your picture?....queen for the day:) love youKathy
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ,HAPPY Birthday. Hope you have great day!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brenda. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteDon't you love sisters that show their love foryou this way? Way to go Kathy.
Happy Birthday!!! Welcome to the thirties club!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brenda!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFeliz Cumplenaos Brendy Lou! Hope you have a super day!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is my queen everyday, but I will share her today. Happy Birthday babe
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brendita! We love you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one and you go and do something fun! i miss that AZ sun!!!
ReplyDeleteSARAH
Happy Birthday Brenda!!! I hope you have something fun planned and the day off of work. How fun to have your birthday on a holiday this year.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brenda! Dang, I need to give my sisters my password so I can get cool surprises like this. Hope you have a wonderful day...from what I hear of Don, I'm sure he'll see that you do. May the year be full of fun, adventure, health and happiness.
ReplyDeleteTo one of my all-time favorite room-mates: Thanks for always being there when I needed you! I didn't realize how often that was until I started reading my journal... wow you got an earful. Sure love ya!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a GREAT day!
To one of my all-time favorite room-mates: Thanks for always being there when I needed you! I didn't realize how often that was until I started reading my journal... wow you got an earful. Sure love ya!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a GREAT Birthday!
Hey you hot momma to be...i hope you have a spectacular day!! Lots of love from Texas!
ReplyDeleteFeliz Cumpleanos and awesome picture!
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy, birthday, Brenda dear! Hope happy days will come to you all year!! And what a year it will be--with a little BABY!!! Love ya'!
ReplyDeleteHow old are you again? 21?
ReplyDeleteHappy happy birthday, brenda dear! happy days will come to you all year... if I had a wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from me! let's got to Crystal springs!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Brenda!!! Kathy is so creative huh!!...she beats me hands down!! You are so wonderful Brenda...and I'm so happy that you have been blessed with a great husband and soon a little bundle of joy! Have fun celebrating!!
ReplyDeleteMany Happy Returns! Hope your birthday was as amazing as you are!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday BRENDA!!! I love you! I miss you! I want to see baby bump pictures! LOVE!!!
ReplyDelete