Everyday Don & I each eat a banana with breakfast. I’ve noticed every time there is only one banana left, I always get it…even though he eats breakfast before I do. I’m a lucky girl!
Brenda, it is such a SMALL world. I was just on my friend's brother's blog and YOU had left a comment on it. I was like, HUH? and the I saw your name on their friends list. It was Edna Cole...remember her brother-in-law, Jon? Was he around when we were roommies? How do you know them?
You are one lucky girl.
ReplyDeleteThat's just because the last one is all black and squishy.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you could cut it in half...even though that is super sweet.
ReplyDeletewhen Don married you he wasn't monkeying around:)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteBrenda, it is such a SMALL world. I was just on my friend's brother's blog and YOU had left a comment on it. I was like, HUH? and the I saw your name on their friends list. It was Edna Cole...remember her brother-in-law, Jon? Was he around when we were roommies? How do you know them?
ReplyDelete