You do have a belly ;o). You are right... I never really noticed a belly until you posted these pictures. I bet you are so excited to meet your little boy.
Thank you for obliging us. Your momma belly is so cute. I like these kinds of photos, because I always wish I could have seen my own mom at this stage of my life. Hey, your hair doesn't look like the haircut you had us vote on a while back...what's up with that?
You do have a belly ;o). You are right... I never really noticed a belly until you posted these pictures. I bet you are so excited to meet your little boy.
ReplyDeleteYou look like a pregnant person to me....so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThank you for obliging us. Your momma belly is so cute. I like these kinds of photos, because I always wish I could have seen my own mom at this stage of my life. Hey, your hair doesn't look like the haircut you had us vote on a while back...what's up with that?
ReplyDeleteYa look Ab. Fab.!
ReplyDeleteYou are so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Yay you are tiny! I am ten times bigger than you. You look really cute prego. Thanks for posting prego pics.
ReplyDeleteYou don't look like a normal pregnant girl? lol please explain how does a normal pregnant girl looks... :)
ReplyDeleteEither way, YOU look great. Enjoy it - it'll be over before you know it.