Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Whoa buddy!

Two years ago today (has it really been that long?!), Don kissed me for the first time. It was our third date. I could totally tell he wanted to kiss me, but I wasn’t quite so sure.

Don had not kissed a girl for a while, so I could tell he was very nervous. But I decided I would let him kiss me. lol. We were at my house and he was about to leave, so I said something like…are you going to kiss me? And then he went in for the kill. I was just expecting a peck, but he tried to do more than just peck me. As he tried, I said, “WHOA buddy!” and backed away. He wasn’t doing anything crazy, just more than I had expected. lol.

We still laugh about it to this day. LOL.

IMG_6662

032

IMG_4897

6 comments:

  1. That's a very interesting way to celebrate "April Fools" day. A lot more fun that replacing all the sugar in the house with salt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Kiss on April Fools, married on Leap Day... you guys have a thing for odd holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea when my first kiss with Ian was. Wow, you are good! I am really commenting because, I want to know where your prego picture is? I haven't seen one. I didn't take to many when I was pregnant with Luke and now I am kind of sad. This pregnancy I have been a little better. Tell your hubby to take a picture so you can post it. Do you have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are cute and that is a cute story of Don wanting to kiss you...sounds like Matt too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute...I never heard that story...too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.