Brody was born Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 8:41pm. He weighed 7 lbs 4.2 ounces. Here are some pictures that my sister Kathy took. More details to come later.
LOVE all these pics! I'm so glad Kathy was in the room so she could take all the pictures so I can feel like I was with you:) Brody is sooooo cute...wish I could be there to hold him and give him kisses!
Brenda--I am soooooooo happy for the both of you! You 'hatched' a great egg!! Brody is such a cutie and already so photogenic--and he's what, like, a week old?! I'm so glad this day has finally come for you to be a mommy!! And having a boy 1st is THE best!! Tell your sis' great job on the pics--I felt like I was a fly on the wall! Love ya'!
He is so beautiful Brendita.
ReplyDeleteLOVE all these pics! I'm so glad Kathy was in the room so she could take all the pictures so I can feel like I was with you:) Brody is sooooo cute...wish I could be there to hold him and give him kisses!
ReplyDeleteBrenda--I am soooooooo happy for the both of you! You 'hatched' a great egg!! Brody is such a cutie and already so photogenic--and he's what, like, a week old?! I'm so glad this day has finally come for you to be a mommy!! And having a boy 1st is THE best!! Tell your sis' great job on the pics--I felt like I was a fly on the wall! Love ya'!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteI swear they come here more ready for the world. Look how alert he is and how he tries to focus on the person holding him.
ReplyDelete