In computer programming, everything is pretty straight forward. If you click on a button, such and such will happen. Why can’t pregnancy be like that?! Can’t it be like when a certain thing happens, that means you’re going into labor?
I’ve been having cramps the past few nights, but today, I’ve been having some during the day. And I think I’m losing my mucous plug (just in case you’re all wondering lol).
So, I’m ready anytime my baby boy is ready to come…
Oh, and Don is VERY ready, if you couldn’t tell by his Facebook status everyday. He keeps making sure we have everything packed and ready to go. LOL.
Good Luck! I know we're all anxious, the two of you must be just shaking with excitement. I can't wait to find out what you name the little guy.
ReplyDeleteYou will soon discover that from this point forward that you are in control of nothing! That little baby will rule your world! No more planning anything...you will work around his schedule:) Oh the life changes that are about to happen to you...hehe I can't wait to hear that you are in labor...we want a play by play of everything!
ReplyDeleteI just jumped on your blog to see how you were doing with that baby ;o). Dana and I have been out of town for several weeks so I haven't been to church. My mom is going back to Iowa today so I will be back to church next week... that is if we don't go to Page for Dana's family reunion. I bet you are so excited for this baby to come or maybe at this point you are thinking "lets get this done" ;o).
ReplyDeleteBTW... I am going to have to steal your baby ticker idea. I like how you can see the baby growing each week.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on baby boy Hatch!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, now he is born, congrats, can't wait to have your smiling face back in Church.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new son!! How exciting for you two!
ReplyDelete