Reason #1 – Don and I went on a cruise ship called CARNIVAL LEGEND in September 2008, and that is where Brody was conceived!!!
Reason #2 - Brody will be a Legend!!!
Love it!
Hmmmm, at least Brody will always know his parents have sex.
Wait, I have even a better comment. I guess he can be glad his middle name isn't La-Z-Boy
Yes, I'm pretty sure if my parents would have used that same naming logic my name middle name would be White-trash-trailer, or Ford LTD. However, even without the reasoning, I really like that name. And he's adorable.
lol Clever. If we followed that theory we would have named Gracie Ann ..... Gracie Powell. ;) Cool middle name.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Love it!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, at least Brody will always know his parents have sex.
ReplyDeleteWait, I have even a better comment. I guess he can be glad his middle name isn't La-Z-Boy
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm pretty sure if my parents would have used that same naming logic my name middle name would be White-trash-trailer, or Ford LTD. However, even without the reasoning, I really like that name. And he's adorable.
ReplyDeletelol Clever. If we followed that theory we would have named Gracie Ann ..... Gracie Powell. ;) Cool middle name.
ReplyDelete