Today I was in line at the check out, and the girl in front of me grabbed a "Febreeze On the Go" thingy and stuck it in her purse. I was shocked. Then like 5 seconds later I said, "ummm, you just put that in your purse." She said, "Oh, I didn't mean to do that." Yeah right. LOL. I totally shocked her. She took it out and put it on the belt to buy it. Then she started whispering to the girl she was with. I’m sure it was nasty stuff about me. LOL. Sad huh?!
Way to go! I can't stand that stuff.
ReplyDeleteYou're so brave. That would have been cool if you would have been on one of those hidden camera shows or something...you passed the test. I'm so unobservant in certain situations...I don't know if I would notice, but I like to think that I would say something if I did. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!! We need more people like you to set people straight!!! And who cares what they were saying...they did something wrong!! I have had a few experiences where I don't get charged for something and I go back to the store to pay for it and people look at me like I am weird....but if I don't pay for it I don't get it!!!
ReplyDelete