How exciting!!!
You guys suck.
Yeah for you! I can't wait to see it. we have a truck if you want help moving. do you want to meet at the mall this week?
Whoa - you can't move!
Now, that just stinks.We need you here!!!!
Awe... we will miss you. Did you get a good deal on a house then?
WHAT???
I didn't know you were moving! That's exciting!
Congrats on a new place! How far is West Valley from your house in Phx?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
How exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys suck.
ReplyDeleteYeah for you! I can't wait to see it. we have a truck if you want help moving. do you want to meet at the mall this week?
ReplyDeleteWhoa - you can't move!
ReplyDeleteNow, that just stinks.We need you here!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwe... we will miss you. Did you get a good deal on a house then?
ReplyDeleteWHAT???
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were moving! That's exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a new place! How far is West Valley from your house in Phx?
ReplyDelete