I just drove around our neighborhood to see who subscribes to the Sunday paper. There were 20 houses. This week I'm going to deliver this note to those houses:
Hi neighbor ~
My name is Brenda Hatch and I live in your neighborhood at $%#&@*^#%%#&#*(@. A few months ago I became a “couponer” to save money for my family. And now I love it!
I noticed you receive the Sunday paper. If you do not use the coupon inserts in your paper, I was wondering if I could have them? If so, I can come pick them up whenever is convenient for you.
The coupon inserts are SmartSource, Red Plum, P & G, or occasional others.
Please let me know. Call, text, or email. Thanks for your time!
Brenda Hatch
*&#(*&$#(&$(*#&$@@)#*#$&@hotmail.com
555.555.5555
I will knock on their door and talk to them if they are home. If not, I’ll just leave the note on their doorstep. I’m hoping they are home because people seem to be nicer when you have a baby…and of course I’ll have Brody with me :)
Now, lets see how many people will respond…
GOod luck! THAT'S A great idea, you little couponer, you!
ReplyDeleteYou stinker--that's the only reason why we used to subscribed to the Sunday paper in CA...for the coupons...I don't think I ever actually read further than the front page. Good luck--that's a smart idea!
ReplyDelete