Wednesday, October 21, 2009

home phone

Yesterday, a neighbor girl that was around 12 or 13-years-old rang our doorbell. She said they didn’t have a home phone (just her parents had cell phones) and was wondering if she could call her mom because she had just fallen down the stairs. I asked her if she needed help. She said she was fine.

Don and I don’t have a home phone right now, but I think it’s important to have one if you have kids staying home when you’re not there.

Agree?

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely agree. That is why we have one. At times I think it is a waste of money then I find it a safety issue to not have it. We have vonage so it is just $30/month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um duh! Seems sort of like a given. Or at least a cell phone that stays with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGREE!!! They should have some way to communicate with the parents....have another cell phone at the house that they can call the parents on! What if you hadn't been home!!! Some parents!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.