Today I received a text message from my old boss at Ping Golf. He was wondering if I wanted to come back to work. He said he really needs two more programmers and wants me back. I feel flattered, but no thanks. Sure, we could use an extra $80K a year, but nothing compares to being able to:
- hear Brody laugh
- change his messy diaper
- go on walks with Brody
- hear his cry in the car
- breastfeed him all day
- see Brody grow and do new things
- wait outside for daddy to come home
- walk around stores everyday
- read him books
- etc…
I will stick to being frugal.
I do feel super blessed knowing that if anything happened to Don, I would be able to take care of our family. Plus, I love my little part-time job I do at night. $1000/month is pretty darn good, if I do say so myself!
What kind of programmer? Hmm...maybe I should go back to school and get a different degree. lol
ReplyDelete