Tuesday, October 13, 2009

lil bro brian’s wedding

why does it insert my pictures backwards?! here is a little snippet of the trip we took to SLC for my brother’s wedding.

Brody with my aunt Jana and his great grammy.

IMG_0320

Brody picking his nose with his grammy.IMG_0326 Some of my family, minus some.

IMG_0333 Just came out of the temple. Kissy, kissy.

IMG_0354 3 girls, 3 boys :)

IMG_0359 This was fun to take!

IMG_0364 Kathy, my sister, cut my hair. She never went to school for it. She is good huh?!

IMG_0370 3 cousins all less than a year apart.

IMG_0417 Daddies and their boys.

IMG_0426 Waiting for the plane.

IMG_0270 IMG_0275 Uncle Brian and Brody :)

IMG_0294 Brian, Kelsey, & Brody!

IMG_0296

4 comments:

  1. So I did not sleep at all last night cause the babe is home and the night before I was so excited for him to come home I didn't sleep either so I am super tired so my mind is working in a really weird way but I was looking at the pics , reading captions first and saw the one group one and I saw the bottom of the one group one first and knew just by no skin showing that that was you-haha. I look up at the whole pic and sure enough the one with not a smidge of leg showing is you. LOL. Funny huh? I loe and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super impressed with your haircut! Looks cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.