Wednesday, November 18, 2009

announcement

I just wanted to announce that Brody is NOT a cat napper anymore!!! After some trial and error stuff, he finally sleeps pretty well. He goes to sleep on his own too!!! He still wakes up at night, but I don’t mind getting up once. In a month or so, I’m gonna try to train him to sleep through the night.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Yay for all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dang, I was half expecting it to read, "Brody is not an only child any more".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah For everyone. Happy Sleepers, happy Home:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking along the same lines as torey! what did you find that worked best with the little man and his sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the same thing.. I thought you were going to announce that you were pregnant! ha ha

    I was so excited when Jessica finally slept through the night. She did it at 8 weeks! Yay for Baby Wise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you Brenda!!! It only gets easier from here!! Good luck with your little man! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.