Monday, November 30, 2009

blue

We named Brody’s teddy bear, Blue. He loves sleeping with him. I’m finally glad he has a “lovey”, especially since I didn’t let him have a pacifier (big mistake). For some odd reason, I thought they weren’t good. Next baby will take one.

Doesn’t he just melt your heart…

IMG_1854

2 comments:

  1. I think pacifiers are great as long as people remember what their purpose is...to PACIFY. Once the kid is calmed down and especially once they're old enough to ask for it, take it away. They really do cause problems when it's time for the kids to talk and use their teeth for things. I HATE when I see a 2-year-old kid walking around with a plug in their mouth...I think at that point it's more for the parent than the child. This comes from someone who taught a preschool full of children with speech delays and impediments. I love BLUE, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is cute. And I used to worry about the virtue of passys but I still use them. I've never regretted it. I always feel for parents whose child doesn't really get into them.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.