Monday, November 30, 2009

daniel boone

The other weekend we went to the Goodyear swap meet just to walk around. Brody loved it!

Here is our little Daniel Boone. Like his drool?IMG_0559 He has hair. I should have had Don put one on too, so both my men would have had hair ;)IMG_0557 We love wearing shorts all year long!!! Well, Don does. I try to be tough as long as I can, but the Arizona winters are ROUGH. LOL.IMG_0556 Do they look alike?! lol.IMG_0554 Nice butt!!!IMG_0553 Brody loves looking at his frog in his stroller.IMG_0550 Cruising Target!IMG_0547

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say, (and I hope you didn't make, buy, or know who made them) those Santa and Mrs. Claus are pretty hideous. Where they for sale? Keep the Daniel Boone hat, leave the scary, wooden cut outs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.