Brody had his 6-month-appt today. Why does it make me so sad when he gets his shots?! He did great though. After he was done, I fed him. He was crying and trying to eat at the same time. It was so sad/cute.
Head circumference: 17 3/4” (85 percentile)
Height: 25 1/2” (55 percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs 6 ozs (15 percentile…I swear I feed him)
At every appt, they give Brody a book. They will do that until he is 5-years-old. I think that’s pretty cool.
Here is Brody after he saw the pediatrician, and just waiting for the lady to come give him his shots. He had to take an oral thing too. He was gagging on it. The only thing he likes in his mouth is my organic milk lol ;)
How beautiful he is...i love him.
ReplyDeleteIt makes me sad to see my baby in pain, too! I cry almost as much as he does. ;)
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinkin' cute!!!!!! That's cool they give him a book every time! My babies all had big heads too, with average height and lower weight...at least at the beginning:)...shots are fun, huh??
ReplyDeletecan you believe you've had little brody legend in your lives for six whole months?? wow. he's darling and handsome and healthy... you're one lucky mama!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie. Looks well-proportioned to me...
ReplyDelete