Monday, December 28, 2009

bath time with grammy

My mom has been here the past few days, which is great, for many reasons. But one of my favorite reasons is that I can learn how to do things with Brody better. And for all of you that read my blog, you know I love to learn anything I can about that.
We have been using a bathtub thing for Brody, but my mom showed us how to just bathe him in the tub, which he LOVES! He was just getting too big for the baby tub.
My mom is so gentle, patient, fun, and loving with Brody. It is SO adorable!
     IMG_1943IMG_1949

3 comments:

  1. I am loving your censor washcloth! The bathtub is a glorious place...glad Brody finally got introduced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what mom's are for! You can learn so much from research and books, but there is nothing like a mom.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.