I just want to share a quick, funny story.
When we were driving up to Cedar City for Thanksgiving, and we were just outside of St. George, I was hovering over Brody (if you know what I mean) and all of a sudden we see police lights behind us. I quickly sit back down, put my seat belt on, and tried to remain calm. The officer comes up to the passenger window and asks Don if his left blinker is broken. Don says he doesn’t think so, but the officer tells him to test his left blinker. So Don tests the right blinker and the officer tells him, no the left blinker. LOL. The left blinker worked, so he just told Don to always to make sure and use his blinker and he sent us on our way. SO nice huh?!
Maybe he was nice because Brody was screaming in the back. He had done good the whole trip, but he was ready to be in Cedar City. Plus, I had just stopped hovering. And if you think hovering is unsafe, don’t blame me. Blame my friend who told me to do it.
After he sent us on our way, I was SO relieved I didn’t get a ticket for hovering over Brody!
I totally hovered multiple times with Sariah with all our many road trips. Seriously...not a crime...so glad you didn't get a ticket.
ReplyDeleteAhhh the hovering days, those were fun!
ReplyDeleteHovering... is way safer than a frusterated mommy and daddy driving in a car with a screaming baby. At least in my car... =)
ReplyDeleteWhere would we be if we didn't hover. Glad you guys didn't get a ticket.
ReplyDeleteI always wondered what the truck drivers thought as we drove past them while I was hovering. In our family we call hovering .... "W.T."!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete