My friend Kirstynn, whom I did everything with in Michigan growing up, had a baby boy yesterday. Isn’t he just adorable?! His name is Smith David Evans. Why do they have to live in Virginia?! I’m hopefully gonna go visit in May or June!
Kirstynn and I were inseparable! I miss her! Congrats!


Where in Virginia does she live? You should come visit us while you are out here and we can have Alan down too. It'd be fun!
ReplyDeleteBrenda, I love you! I am so glad that we are still friends. We have been friends for almost 20 years! WOW! That is 2/3 of my life. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, and for being my "Brenoogle". I love you! I can't wait till we can chill together with our kids on the beach!
ReplyDeleteThat old lady over her shoulder in the first picture really scares me...I hope it's not your grandma.
ReplyDelete