Brody didn’t splash, kick, or act excited about swimming, but I know he loved it! He was just looking around everywhere! We went swimming at LifeTime Fitness, our gym. My sister-in-law April and her friend Shauna (they are living with us right now) came with us. Brody loves them!
Getting dressed for the pool…
Relaxing in the pool…
Aunt April and Brody…
Shauna, Brody, and April. He loves them!
Brody and I swimming! He looks scared, but he totally loved it!
He does totally look relaxed. :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I always sleep better after swimming - did it have that effect on him?
ReplyDeleteHey if you need a pack of swimmer diapers I have a pack of smalls that Sariah won't fit in....they aren't gender specific. Let me know if you want them.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! He is so stinkin' cute...I can't wait to see him again this summer!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun. I don't know why he's not grinning from ear to ear...I would be!
ReplyDelete