I'll be honest, i wouldn't have watched this except that cooper has been trying to learn to tie his shoes. this was fun to watch with him and see someone else do all the steps we've been practicing... thanks! and i'll have to pay attention to see if I've been tying reef or granny knots!
That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen...who cares if it's a granny or a reef? Admittedly, I watched and I tried it, and I still don't know which way I do it, but I can't figure out why it matters? All I really need to know how to tie is a slip knot, so I can catch myself a critter for dinner tonight. I think I tie my shoes about 4 different ways, depending on which personality is more dominant that day. Oh well.
I'll be honest, i wouldn't have watched this except that cooper has been trying to learn to tie his shoes. this was fun to watch with him and see someone else do all the steps we've been practicing... thanks! and i'll have to pay attention to see if I've been tying reef or granny knots!
ReplyDeleteThat's the dumbest thing I've ever seen...who cares if it's a granny or a reef? Admittedly, I watched and I tried it, and I still don't know which way I do it, but I can't figure out why it matters? All I really need to know how to tie is a slip knot, so I can catch myself a critter for dinner tonight. I think I tie my shoes about 4 different ways, depending on which personality is more dominant that day. Oh well.
ReplyDeleteYou are so weird.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was funny! I think I usually tie a reef knot. Good thing!:) This gave me a good chuckle this morning.
ReplyDelete