A few days ago, I was at Bashas (my new favorite store because of the great sales, coupon deals, and it’s a local grocery store) with Brody. We were walking around the store and I was leaning on the cart talking to Brody, and all of a sudden he totally threw up everything he ate that day. And then like five seconds later, threw up everything he had eaten the day before, I swear. It just kept coming. He threw up on me too because I was leaning on the cart. Luckily I had the cart cover on so it didn’t go all over the floor. As he was hurling, I just kept saying OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! I wish I had it on video. It was SO much stuff.
I hadn’t put anything in the cart yet, so we just headed home quickly. The crazy thing is that he acted totally fine. He was saying “da da” and stuff on the ride home, like he normally does. And he hasn’t acted sick at all. Guess he just need to purge.
These pictures don’t even do justice at how much he spit up.
The weird thing though about it all, is that Don and I were totally sick that night. And we never get sick, seriously. We were both up puking all night. As most of you know, it’s not easy to take care of a baby when you’re tired and feel icky.
Who knows what it all was, but we’re glad it’s gone!
If something could be gross and cute at the same time, then this would be it.
ReplyDeleteYou forgot to say that you were talking with me on your cell at the time it happened. Plus we were sick the next night.
ReplyDeleteOkay, this one is sicker than your poop post. YUCK! But I love that you put this stuff on here. :)
ReplyDeletesame thing happened to me last night with Gracie. She was woke up - puked all over me... puked again - A LOT - then fell back asleep. Acted perfectly normal. :)
ReplyDelete