Saturday, February 13, 2010

chowin’ down or just playing?

I give Brody food. Do you think he eats it or just plays with it?! Just plays. But it’s fun to watch! And I don’t want to deal with baby food, so hopefully in a few months he learns to eat!

IMG_2117 

IMG_2118 

IMG_2119

3 comments:

  1. If you want him to EAT it, try some pudding, cookies, ice cream...you know, the non-dry, plain, crackers and bread. Sheesh.

    Super cute little dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat like that too. Wait....maybe that's why i'm still single? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fine that he just plays with it. My parent's foster baby was learning to eat at 16 months, so they had him play to get used to the textures, smells, etc. If we lived closer, I'd teach him how to throw it. :D (something only a LuLu can get away with).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.