Adorable:)
Oh my goodness. Big P used to do the same thing! We used to egg him on by saying "shake-a-da-head." Isn't it hillarious!
That's really cute. I can't wait to meet him.
Okay, he's cute and all, but you're giggle is what gets me. So funny. I'm glad Brodey has such a good mommy for an audience:)
*I meant to use the word "your" not "you're"...dang.
**I meant to spell his name "Brody" not "Brodey"...dang again.
haha love that! miss him! I will have to come see your new house and Brody before I have my baby:)
Way funny! I think he's so dang cute, even though he doesn't like Mexicans.. or is it just me he doesn't like? hmmm.... and your laughter also cracked me up!
I can't wait to see him again! He is in such a fun age...enjoy every second!!!
I'm missing it all!
I love Sweet Tomatoes, too! Oh, and Brody is cute, but you already knew that. ;)
Oh, so cute!
I watched this with the biggest smile on my face! What a cuttie!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Adorable:)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Big P used to do the same thing! We used to egg him on by saying "shake-a-da-head." Isn't it hillarious!
ReplyDeleteThat's really cute. I can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDeleteOkay, he's cute and all, but you're giggle is what gets me. So funny. I'm glad Brodey has such a good mommy for an audience:)
ReplyDelete*I meant to use the word "your" not "you're"...dang.
ReplyDelete**I meant to spell his name "Brody" not "Brodey"...dang again.
ReplyDeletehaha love that! miss him! I will have to come see your new house and Brody before I have my baby:)
ReplyDeleteWay funny! I think he's so dang cute, even though he doesn't like Mexicans.. or is it just me he doesn't like? hmmm.... and your laughter also cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see him again! He is in such a fun age...enjoy every second!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm missing it all!
ReplyDeleteI love Sweet Tomatoes, too! Oh, and Brody is cute, but you already knew that. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, so cute!
ReplyDeleteI watched this with the biggest smile on my face! What a cuttie!
ReplyDelete