Saturday, February 20, 2010

a little surprise b-day party

My birthday was this past Tuesday and now I’m the big 32! My sister-in-law April, her friend Shauna, and Don planned a little surprise party for me. They told me that they just wanted to make a little dinner for me, and of course I was totally fine with that. But they hadn’t told me anyone else was coming over, until people started showing up. Fun times!!!

Here’s April and Shauna with Brody. He loves them! If they could have only lived with us forever…

IMG_2127 

April’s butt. Oh, I mean April getting some of the food ready.

IMG_2131 

Brody and Aunt April!

IMG_2132 

Brody, April, and me talking on my phone!

IMG_2133 IMG_2135 

Brea, Hillary, Connor, Seth (from our ward). Jen (my friend from Logan). Reese (my friend Katie’s son). It was so fun!

IMG_2138 

Don and Spencer chatting in the kitchen. Notice Don’s mouth is full :)

IMG_2139 

Katie and Shauna chatting. Katie is gonna pop in a few weeks :)

IMG_2140 

My new hat that Brea gave me for my birthday. Now I just wear a hat everyday and don’t do my hair. It’s SO much easier ;)

IMG_2141

4 comments:

  1. fun happy birthday party! and april's backside looks fantastic getting food... and the hat is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat. Happy Birthday, again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Brenda! I love hats too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.