Wednesday, March 31, 2010

getting ready for church

We have a TON of time before church, since we don’t start until 1pm. Urgh! Here’s Brody getting a little snack in before church!

IMG_2191

  IMG_2194 

IMG_2201

6 comments:

  1. Looks to me like he's practicing to be the ward organist, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his tie! So cute! I also really like those giant clothes clips on the wall - where'd you get those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love his tie too! he is so cute! He looks just like you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is darling Brenda!!! So handsome! Must come from good stock! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is adorable! Someday when I have a little boy, I want an outfit just like that. What a cutie! Also, he is getting so big! I can't believe what a difference just a few months make when they are this little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT A LITTLE MAN! Watchout... he's gonna be a heart-breaker.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.