You crack me up. If I was Don, I would have introduced you to the photo cropping features your computer probably has. So funny. Brody is adorable as usual.
Ha! Sandy said cropping is a "god" thing...well, I've prayed and prayed for God to crop a bit off of me..hair...fat...moles...but sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands. ;)
Melt my heart! What an adorable little bubble baby!!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up. If I was Don, I would have introduced you to the photo cropping features your computer probably has. So funny. Brody is adorable as usual.
ReplyDeleteCropping is a god thing!
ReplyDeleteBrody's eyes are always so contemplative. He's going to be a thinker.
ReplyDeleteAs for the hair, don't all men have hairy legs? Unless Don's back resembles his legs, I think he's pretty normal.
Ha! Sandy said cropping is a "god" thing...well, I've prayed and prayed for God to crop a bit off of me..hair...fat...moles...but sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands. ;)
ReplyDelete