I’m sitting here waiting for Don to get home. He’ll be home after 1am, and no, I won’t be waiting up for him. Sleep is way too important to me! He flew to San Diego this morning to hang out with his parents, before they leave on their mission to Des Moines, Iowa. They have a minivan that they don’t need anymore, so Don is driving it home right now!!! I know we just have one baby, but I’m SO excited to join the mom-minivan world! And to not worry about bonking Brody’s head while getting him in and out of the car!
So, it feels like Christmas Eve!
we just got a van too!!! I still need to post pix but it is nice to have soooo much space! Welcome to the mom minivan club! It is the best club to belong to!
ReplyDeleteLet me know how much more gas money you end up spending....since you probably keep track of stuff like that and I am actually really curious. Have fun being a minivan mom! Time to start working on filling up another car seat?
ReplyDeleteHAPPY DAYS!! You look SO darn cute in your new van! :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you are excited about your mini-van. I don't know if I could exhibit the same excitement.
ReplyDeleteWhen Stan and I got our Accord a few years ago, I had a dream that we had to trade it in for an Odyessy. I remember I was so mad in my dream because I had just gotten the Accord.
But, you are proably the smarter one because I am always looking for creative ways to shove things into my sedan.
Free?! :) Luuuuucky. (In my best Napoleon Dynamite voice)
ReplyDelete