Sunday, May 30, 2010

geeky kids

Since I’m a computer programmer, I’m hoping Brody (and future kids) will take interest in it as well! It’s a great career, in my opinion! Or if he doesn’t, maybe his wife will. As you can see here, he is already interested in a geeky girl. Once they get off their missions, they can go to computer programming events together and such! Growing up, I always thought that I’d put my kids in t-ball, soccer, dance, etc; and I still will, but I’m going above and having them go to programming kid events! I hope they’ll still love me when they’re older :)

  IMG_0886  IMG_0888

5 comments:

  1. I find that statue extremely funny. Where is it? Just hogging space on a bench in a regular park or are you at some sort of computer park? And does that black bench in the sun get hot? I really need more of the story here.

    I think your kids will be so lucky and they will love you MORE for sending them to above-and-beyond camps and activities. They will be so well rounded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way he is looking at his girlfriend in the second picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a chip off the old block. His Daddy loves a geeky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I first saw this post, I thought you were on vacation somewhere and took this picture. But, when I was driving north on Dysart Rd. the other day, I realized that the photo shoot was local.

    I like the picture of Brody where he has his arm on the girl's arm. It's like he's politely asking, "Excuse me. Are you real?"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.