Saturday, May 15, 2010

red-headed cousins!

A few weeks ago, my little sister, her hubby, her son, my mom, and my dad came down to visit. Here’s her post about it. Warning: her blog is much cuter than mine! I agree with my sister; I wish we could all live closer together! Sisters are just natural friends! But thank goodness for friends, since my sisters won’t give in when I keep telling them to move to Arizona!

IMG_2271 

Brody and his cousin Keagan playing cars. I found this on the curb lol.

IMG_2268

The red-headed cousins! Yes, Brody, I think, will have red hair! I think Brody’s face has gotten a little too much sun!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, I thought that car thing looked familiar:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post...I went to your sisters blog and her music player is playing in my background...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your thrifty ways. I should make a list of what I need and give it to you. I know that you would be able to find some recycled treasures for me.

    I enjoyed reading your sister's version of the vacation. Her blog certainly looks like a well-designed scrapbook page. I was going to leave her a message but decided against it. I would't care if a kind of stranger left me a message, though. It would be like meeting a pen pal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you photo-shopped B-man's tan face onto another body. Nothin' wrong with red hair. :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.