Sunday, June 13, 2010

eating his birthday cake…WITHOUT me.

While I was at Bunco last Thursday night, Don decided to try feeding Brody his birthday cake, since he wouldn’t eat it earlier. Well, he ate it! I guess I get to see most of Brody’s firsts, so it’s okay if Don was able to see one without me. Guess that’s what I get for going to Bunco!

IMG_2474 IMG_2476 IMG_2481

You don’t have to watch the whole video. Nothing spectacular happens at the end, but he is SUPER funny and cute throughout the whole thing. I don’t know what his deal was with holding the plate the whole time. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. My nephew cried when his parents put his hands on the cake...he was mortified that they would expect him to eat something so messy with his hands. Silly babies.

    Brody is so cute and I am glad he is feeling better. I am also glad that I didn't have to clean up after THAT. Nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brody's brown eyes. They are always so expressive. And, yes, I think that you are right. Don should enjoy a few of Brody's firsts.

    Stan and I missed the first time Annabelle rolled over. We went on a date (our first one since Annabelle had been born) to a Suns game.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.