Wednesday, June 30, 2010

my boy has a brain!

Sorry for two posts. I just downloaded Windows Live Writer Beta yesterday and I accidently hit the Publish button too soon. They move the buttons on me!

Capture

Every time I read this book to Brody, all he wants to do is stare at the red balloon. If I try to turn the page, he won’t let me. How the heck does a one-year-old know that he loves the red balloon?! I think the balloon was strategically placed in the book just so kids will love it! Brody cracks me up every time we read it.

He has two other favorite books right now:

5

Every time I say “No more monkeys jumping on the bed,” I shake my pointer finger. And now he will shake his hand along with me. It’s the CUTEST thing. It’s like…wow, my boy has a brain Smile


c

He LOVES doggies and so he loves this book because there is a dog on every page.

If I try to read him another book, he just goes and grabs one of these. So weird to me that he is smart en0ugh to know what books he even likes. I love that kid!

IMAG0045

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.