I think babies are cute and all, but having a one-year-old is much more fun! As you’ll probably agree after watching the videos below.
Brody is our little dancing king. He dances whenever he hears music. I have no idea how he learned it. He’s just a natural groover!
This is a nightly routine that Don and Brody have. I love to hear them play as I sit and do stuff on my comptuer!
Wow! He is so much bigger and moving around so well. So, which came first, wrestling with Blue or Daddy? Funny that he does the same thing with Blue that Don does with him. Cuteness.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! Daxon just had to watch Brody dancing times:)
ReplyDeleteI love when he starts dancing at church when we start singing a hymn. I have been wrestling with him for a long time. But it is more fun now that he can get away. He laughs ever time I pull him back to me.
ReplyDelete