Thursday, July 8, 2010

thanks g, g, g, & g

Thanks to Grammy, Grandpa, Grandma, and Grandpa, Brody got a pool and a wagon for his birthday. He loves them!

IMG_2502

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Brody skinny dipping in the backyard. I told Don he wasn’t allowed to skinny dip with him Winking smile

IMG_2501

IMG_2497

IMG_1081

IMG_1082

Just getting home from our walk. He likes to sit down where his feet are supposed to go.

IMG_1086

And I couldn’t resist putting this picture in of his gorgeous eyes!

And, yes, I realize his birthday was a month ago Smile

9 comments:

  1. a wagon is such a great idea- a step up from a stroller and more fun for him! and the pool is awesome. I say you just turn off the camera and let don run around in his birthday suit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take him for a walk in it everyday now. Oh and Amberly, there are parts of my that I do not want to get sunburned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wagon and Brody's cute tush! You should jump in the pool with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie in the pool!!! Perfect way to spend the summer! Is he walking??

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. That pool looks so refreshing and he looks so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Birthday gift ideas! Aiyana wont even go in her pool ;o(.

    I was wondering if you could send me the info on how to change my blog so that friends can comment from any computer.
    Taviarose77@yahoo.com

    Thanks - and Brody does have some gorgeous eyes ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet Brody loves the pool and wagon...love the skinnydipping:) Man you can tell it's AZ with no grass and using an umbrella over the pool! Love your green shirt:) I wore mine today:) It looks like Brody's eyes are turning darker...or is that just the picture??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad he got a wagon...since he loves that sort of stuff. I thought you might eventually buy him his own grocery cart, but a wagon is much better. :) And yay for pools...arizona is hot and nasty, a pool is a must have.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.