Tuesday, August 10, 2010

always with him

Tonight I was at a meeting for about two hours, and when I came home, I was so excited to see Brody! I missed him so much! And then I thought…I rarely get this feeling because I am almost always with him and usually at home. So what does this mean?! It means I need to get out more without Brody!!! I guess I just stay home because it’s cheaper and I’m kind of a homebody.

What do you do when you leave your house alone?

5 comments:

  1. I'm always up for some time out ... with or without Brody!! Can't wait for some cooler "park" weather for daytime/lunch play :D As far as evenings go, you can run errands/window shop, sit in a bookstore and flip through magazines, grab some frozen yogurt with a girlfriend, run for drinks at Sonic, get a walking partner and go for a walk/run, play games w/ friends (like Bunco), watch a movie, Girls' Night dessert/appetizer gathering at rotating houses (where you can share recipes), etc. I CLEARLY need to get out more myself ... perhaps we need to make something happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Kari, please come get her out of the house. She needs some girl time out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should come with us to Sherry's cabin for book club this Friday night!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.