Thursday, August 5, 2010

bedtime goal

I know most people make a goal to be in bed before a certain time, but I’m the odd one of the bunch. I have a new goal that I’m NOT allowed to go to bed BEFORE 11pm! I love getting 8 hours of sleep, but there is so much I need to do as well. For example, work, read, write, projects, clean, etc.

So, here goes to getting a little less sleep! I don’t know how all you other mommas out there do it!

4 comments:

  1. what is this 8 hour night you speak of and where do I get one. So I was running outside this morning and though of you. Good thoughts. good luck on your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, go to sleep at 11 and don't wake up until 7... I don't see the problem. That's 8 hours, right?

    Me, I like 9 or 10 hours a night. I usually go to bed around midnight and wake up around 9 or 9:30...ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! I remember you always being so good about early bed as a roomie. I haven't changed... I'm proud of myself if I make it to bed before 1am.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.