A couple people on my facebook friends list do this. I guess your friends are just smart and original enough to come up with their own super cool sentences.
You do know you can just Google "quotes" and read as many as you want, right?
Hmmm...sounds like a challenge I can't resist. Although, the quotes that entertain/motivate me might not be loved by all...anyways, that sounds like a fun thing to do. :)
That would be great! Let me know if you find one!
ReplyDeleteA couple people on my facebook friends list do this. I guess your friends are just smart and original enough to come up with their own super cool sentences.
ReplyDeleteYou do know you can just Google "quotes" and read as many as you want, right?
:)
visit thoughtsalive.com. leslie householder is a great woman and friend. I get an "insight of the day" in my inbox from her company.
ReplyDeleteMy friend Jacob Hoopes does one. It is very good. Here is the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.jacobhoopes.com/library/ramblings/
Just click on subscribe to daily quotes on the top right.
Love you.
Hmmm...sounds like a challenge I can't resist. Although, the quotes that entertain/motivate me might not be loved by all...anyways, that sounds like a fun thing to do. :)
ReplyDelete