Since it’s not cool outside{yes, it’s hot!}, I wait as long as possible to go outside with Brody each day to play. We run normal errands and stuff, but to play outside, we wait. But around 6pm, I finally give in. Don doesn’t get home until 7:30pm these days because it is election season. Next week he won’t be getting home until 9pm. Luckily that will only last a month!
So, while we wait for daddy to come home, we sit outside and sweat and do things like this…
He is always wet when I get home.
ReplyDeleteSo, not to be the party pooper, but do you fill it with fresh water every night? If not, I'm pretty sure there are episodes of HOUSE that prove you shouldn't let him drink the water. If it's stagnant and birds land in it or something...YUCK! Unless you're adding chlorine to it. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is definitely one smart cookie. How cute that he's learning bye-bye and body parts. And if I lived in your neighborhood I would be INSIDE that little water table every single day.