Monday, August 16, 2010

Time Out for Women 2010

I’m in need of a spiritual lift-me-up! I really want to go to this: http://deseretbook.com/timeout/event/103. A few years ago I went to a Time Out for Single Adults here in Phoenix and it was amazing!

If you want to go, sign up and I’ll meet you there! Unless you want to go together? I just need to run it by Don to see if it’s okay {I know it will be lol} that I go.

Nursing mothers are allowed to bring their babies. There is a special section for them. I’m just going to have Don bring me Brody one time and I’ll feed him.

image

2 comments:

  1. Have tons of fun!

    How come when a kid is in a "time out" it's punishment, but when you say "time out for women" it's supposed to be something special? I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you there! There are a few of us who are going to stay at a hotel for super cheap Friday night! I love my family and I need a small break from the hustle and bustle of said family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.