Thursday, August 12, 2010

vacuum, vacuum, vacuum

I’m not really a magazine reader, but I signed up to receive Women’s Day magazine free for a year. I like it! It’s my bathroom literature! The other day I saw a little snippet in there that said:

4 safe anti-smell cleaning weapons

  1. baking soda
  2. borax
  3. vinegar
  4. vacuum. "Vacuum, vacuum, vacuum. Really. It removes an array of particulates, which prevents all sorts of future small growth. HEPA vacuum filters are ideal because they capture and remove many more particulates, but even a regular vacuum will help substantially.

I really need a vacuum that actually works! I’ll admit I don’t vacuum too often, because our vacuum doesn’t even really work. Not that I think our house smells, but you might! lol. Hopefully someday soon we can purchase a Dyson! We’re saving up! We wouldn’t mind if one came in the mail though!

41PxL3YQOOL._AA400_

3 comments:

  1. Love my Dyson! I bought a Dyson Animal before the Dyson Ball came out, and I now I want it. Oh well, someday when my Dyson EVER breaks down! We've had almost 3 years now, and have absolutely no problems with it. Totally worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your savings! I don't even have any carpet and I want a Dyson...just because they're cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have that exact purple Animal Ball Dyson & I LOVE IT! (Got it on a double coupon through Bed, Bath, Beyond a year or so ago.) It seriously makes vacumming enjoyable--hee hee! I just love to look inside the canister & see all the crap I just sucked up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.