Wednesday, September 8, 2010

orange ball fun with pandora!

Brody loves his orange ball. In fact, any ball. If it’s in a book, he won’t let you turn the page. He just stares at the book, makes the ASL ball sign, and says ball. It’s cute, but sometimes I like to finish reading a book!

And I love listening to Pandora. So, here are Brody and I just hanging out! I feel I’ve posted one too many videos of us hanging out in the empty room with an air mattress in it. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. At least you are not hanging out in empty rooms with bars on the windows.

    Brody is going to be quite the athlete. I see lots of sporting events in the future for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He DOES love balls!! Good thing we have a lot of them around here for when he comes over!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.