Wednesday, October 13, 2010

purging the camera phone

Every so often I like to move all the pictures I have on my phone to my computer. So, here are some fun, random pictures!

IMAG0044

IMAG0065
Storming in Arizona! Brody had no fear to be out in the rain.

IMAG0066
Coming back in!

IMAG0067

IMAG0072

IMAG0074

IMAG0244
My friend Amy invited me over for breakfast. Yummy pecan, banana, chocolate chip pancakes huh?!

IMAG0246
WOW, is that really true?!

IMAG0250
Drinking peanut butter!

IMAG0264

 

IMAG0268

IMAG0269
Brody came home sick from church with a fever. Ne never falls asleep on me, so I enjoyed the moment, even though he felt like blah.

IMAG0005
Sad about something…

IMAG0008
He wanted to wear my headband around his arms lol

IMAG0011
Loving the balls at Savers!

IMAG0020
Enjoying his daily smoothie!

IMAG0023
Panda Express mystery shopping!

IMAG0027

IMAG0032

IMAG0034
Playing in the greenbelt in our neighborhood.

IMAG0037
Little stinker loves to climb up there. I got over there as soon as I took this picture. I need a toddler playground close!

IMAG0040
Running away from a diaper change.

IMAG0207

IMAG0212

IMAG0216

IMAG0224

IMAG0227
My sister Kathy and her baby Krew!

IMAG0228
Drivers Ed.

IMAG0235
I WANT this quote in my home so badly!!!

IMAG0237
Carls Jr on the way home from California.

IMAG0239
Loving his bear, Blue.

IMAG0240

IMAG0242
My sister painted my nails a few months ago. Ask me if I’ve painted them since.

IMAG0243
Bathtime!

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.